jdm front plate bracket?

mark pones

Pones
So.. i finally got pulled over and i dont feel like being hassled all the time... sooooo time to find a bracket for my car. I am NOT drilling holes in my bumper at any costs so i'd like to hear input and get a few links on how you guys have mounted your license plates!!!
i see that theres a small mount looking hole in the plastic piece of the bumper.. help?

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i ended up getting this plastic one from carquest that i cut up. but i had to drill on the underside of the bumper

hamfacekilla

just get some 3M tape and stick it on lol jk yeah thats the only thing that i was gonna suggest was going to password JDM

acclude

cheap bastard
yeah, in VA they're like front plate nazzi's

passwordJDM is the way to go. You don't really have any other options unless you're willing to drill.

mark pones

Pones
oem from acura was the best way to go!!! cheaper too 32 bucks shipped to my house!

TSPOON

Yea Some parts of Texas is the same way..front plate assholes, ..I am looking for one too

ropeadope14

i just drilled to smal holes. not noticable witht the plate on. va does suck though i have been pulled over 2 times for my plate. so i mounted it in the ned to get out of the 2nd ticket

west95

i just went out to a hardware store and bought two L brackets and just had to drill 2 small holes under the top of the bumper