jdm front ?

DCmonkey

anyone here have and do their own jdm frotn headlight wiring because i desperatly want to get all the bulbs to light up on my jdm front.

anyone plz..........

dc2nr

DCmonkey said:
anyone here have and do their own jdm frotn headlight wiring because i desperatly want to get all the bulbs to light up on my jdm front.

anyone plz..........

whats the problem here?

just match up your wires

is yours HID or non HID

DCmonkey

anyone have a write up on how to with pics,which wiresget plugged to the usdm harness ect ect......??

DB8_228

i'm looking for that too...all i found was the bulbs sizes to all the bulbs. =/ So if u need to know the bulb sizes let me know.

JDM_G3teg

use female connecters to connect to those pins. for the ride headlight it's the opposite
plug the 9006 just like how u would for USDM, same goes for the corner lights. for the fog light, u either make a switch or splice it into ur high beam but remember if u do splice it, to remember to change the fuse for ur high beam or u will blow u fuse almost everytime u turn ur headlight on. and for the peanut buld thats, i just connected to (u know for ur USDM, ur bumper light, the other light, but it's not the blinkers) forgot wat that light is called. if u need any more info, let me know. sorry for my crappy ass explination