JDM Going sooo hard!!

eiznekeM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XslickwhitetegX
No there isn't. In uk you must have clear turn singles (not amber) and clear tails... Its easier to see than red tails. Fog is huge reason why..but not sure about jdm,everyone now days put those three letters infront of parts now,Hell egay does it a lot! Aslong as they sell the part.

Altezza? lol
That's why lights like that are considered "Euro" if I'm not mistaken. I'm not much for the taillight look, but e-code headlights (at least on VW's) are pretty nice.

JoeystegDA

Yeah im pretty sure thats why they call them euro. They are ugly ass hell tho. I see them mostly on trucks, teggys, civics, and accords. Yuck (sorry if any of you have them but just not for me)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
yeah dude i feel u, its getting not over rated,well yeah it is but some ppl just dont belong in the honda game n its annoyin.
you sir, are a contributing factor to his leaving. Cut the shit Daniel, you're mugendan, a ricer piece of shit, Gtfo. You're a factor in losing one of our sites undisputed best members from the Honda game.

eiznekeM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenRR
yeah dude i feel u, its getting not over rated,well yeah it is but some ppl just dont belong in the honda game n its annoyin.

you sir, are a contributing factor to his leaving. Cut the s*** Daniel, you're mugendan, a ricer piece of s***, Gtfo. You're a factor in losing one of our sites undisputed best members from the Honda game.
+1 for calling douchebag out.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yeah im pretty sure thats why they call them euro. They are ugly ass hell tho. I see them mostly on trucks, teggys, civics, and accords. Yuck (sorry if any of you have them but just not for me)
Now I know why they are called euro.. That is exactly why. And I have a pair of them I guess, but they have a black housing, and complete circles, no ovals. Exactly like the Mazda 3 tails.. I guess thats precooked rice

I agree though, every one I see on trucks and civics and tegs with the chrome backed ones, looks like crap

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you sir, are a contributing factor to his leaving. Cut the s*** Daniel, you're mugendan, a ricer piece of s***, Gtfo. You're a factor in losing one of our sites undisputed best members from the Honda game.
I started to post something like that to him, but deleted it,you were much nicer than what I wrote haha

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I agree. I'm not getting out of the game though. I'm just not frequenting meets and other forums. So many people think they're car is an amazing build with Rotas and eBay knock off parts. Around here it's total rice or JDM rice. No originality, no class to most builds, just "how big of a wing can I put on here?" or "how many JDM parts can I throw on this chassis?". It's become rather disheartening.
Is JDM the new rice? I'm thinking yes.

I'm just getting away from the "older" Hondas for now. I see myself picking up another G2 in the near future after I sell my DB2. btw, all of my parts come with it for $4k.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
This is why I'm getting out of the Honda game for now. Annoying as hell.
ahh what.. no that's even more of a reason to build your ride the right way and get respect and make everyone remember what hondas can and should be built like.. not this JDM riced out hellaflush hella camber bullshit

JoeystegDA

Now I know why they are called euro.. That is exactly why. And I have a pair of them I guess, but they have a black housing, and complete circles, no ovals. Exactly like the Mazda 3 tails.. I guess thats precooked rice

I agree though, every one I see on trucks and civics and tegs with the chrome backed ones, looks like crap

That is a little ricer bud... sorry lol but neways didnt the word ricer originate as a racial term towards the chinese or something like that?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Derogatory, yes. Its commonly misused for a lot of things now a days

Well I tried to find a youtube video to post here but I could not find it... Anyways to sum it up, some redneck cop wannabe in his mustang filmed an eclipse on the highway and went next to it and revved his engine to get him to race him, but he didnt race, so then this retard continued to call him a ricer and said something about his racing stickers (which was just an aftermarket decal[like only one on the side, not littered with them])

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Hey XslickwhitetegX,

not sure if you made the sig you have, but it should now have a grave that says R.I.P. JDM.

Just my .02