JDM "H" Badges

Britty

I saw someone on G2IC.com selling some for $40

Prez

there really isnt anything different...buy a knock off "red" H emblem instead of blowing 40 bucks on a "real" JDM one...and why buy JDM ones anyway? your GSR isnt JDM...

Britty

DownShift96GSR said:
Hey Britty, its been a while since I've seen you on the board.. Thanks for the info.........
Ya, i know. Busy doin' my thang ;) I thought passwordjdm might have some badges, but i didn't see any, sorry.

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
i'll go downtown and get u some honda badges. here in chile all integras are hondas (pretty much only usdm and cdm tegs are acura)

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
DownShift96GSR said:
don't hate man.......its unhealthy........
i'll be going downtown next week. i'll be on the lookout for some honda badges for u.

DC2_Project

i know this thread is 2 months old but man they can be around $80 for both of them, if i were you Id prolly jus get some cheap knockoff ones and throw them on

01cleatus

I know this sounds bad but check out Ebay they have authentic and knock offs that look exactly the same. The only difference is like $60. You can get knock offs for like $25 for two w/ shipping. Thats not a bad deal for something that only people are gonna see when your stopped r from behind after you beat them racing. Personally I'd get the knock offs they are exactly the same and you can save money for more performance parts. But at the same time I understand the thing about getting true JDM emblems.