JDM headlight question

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I have a few questions about the jdm one piece headlights I bought. So when I bought the lights they didnt have the piece that hooks up to the spot I have circled in the photo. The headlights I bought look just like the picture. My question is do I have to buy the piece specifically for the jdm onepieces or can I just use the stock one?

tilegend

are you talking about the rubber dust boots? if so there isn't one on the USDM headlights except for the fog.

Last edited:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
it looks like somethings gone, im sure one of the G2 guys know, nice upgrade though

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I'm not 100% sure what goes on there. but when I look at my stock headlights there is a plug-in thing that attaches to the headlight and I wasnt sure if there was supposed to be one on the onepieces as well. I believe its the part the actual lightbulb plugs into.

tilegend

oh... the jumper harness is to convert the 9004 connector to H4H connector without splicing or cutting any wires.

the other harness is if you want to cut off your existing 9004 connectors and splice the new ones in.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
man I feel pretty stupid asking so many questions about hooking up a headlight, but is there an install write-up for it anywhere? I tried searching but couldnt find anything.