jdm integra conversion question

db84life

hey supz guyz and gal.... i'm working on my db8 and changin my front end

i got everything intsall except for my front bumper... reason why is that bumper dont line up.....i have teh jdm reenforcment bar.....install it and seem like its not holding the bumper ... i did check out passwordjdm and found that there have a jdm bumper support.....
i found some infor that poeple use there usdm bar and it work.... is that true.. i cant find any picture of it....also i didnt replace the whole radiator support... i got teh T part from password....
when i put this all together... bumper dont line up.....i know a couple of u guyz did teh conversion and i would like if u can help me out and provide some pik ...... thankz

db84life

also any of u know where to get the bumper support cheaper then passwordjdm..? or any other parts

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
clicky on the linky inside the siggy. :p :thumbup:

db84life

thankz for responsin....i did check dailydrivendb8 link and i didnt find infor that he made his bumper support but u did got one and fix it.....also u didnt use ur usdm bumper support or reenforcment bar....urs linf up really good....
as fo rme.... everything line up but the bumper and i'm thinkin about ordering the jdm bumper support....
most of the stuff i got is n bad shape...

if u did made one... can u link it to me.. thankz