JDM ITR Conversion? or Turbo? please vote

JDM ITR conversion? or Turbo?

• Total voters

ForceFed

...Relapsed
whats up doods, im thinking of trading my friend my integra for his integra. its basically the same thing except he dosent have a turbo. its a clean LS with a JDM front end.

im thinking of it just for a change of pace, what do you guys think???

DownShift96GSR

What I would do is think about what you could get cheaper, a turbo kit or JDM front end conversion, then decide. If you can get the turbo kit cheaper, then trade. But if you can get the front end cheaper than the turbo, keep your car. That's what I'd do.

ltrain

it all depends on how much u enjoy your turbo are u more show or go? id keep what i have though u can always get a jdm front

ForceFed

...Relapsed
very true. im all go. but i go crazy for JDM front ends. his integra is hella clean too. id obviously get some cash too.

ltrain

well now that u metioned cash hmmmmm i would do it especially if hes a friend u trust u can always turbo it

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Id do the JDM front, gives it a much cleaner look. Got the yellow fogs.

Turbo can come later on.

Autotech510

"its the inside that counts" or "dont judge a book by its cover" turbo. please btw its summer season, you need to have that extra juice if a mustang drop top pulls up next to you.

DownShift96GSR

Autotech510 said:
"its the inside that counts" or "dont judge a book by its cover" turbo. please btw its summer season, you need to have that extra juice if a mustang drop top pulls up next to you.
He does make a very good point. Man, this is a tough one. Saying you got a JDM front, or walking all over every punk ass kid rollin in daddy's mustang? that's real tough.

speedin

The Transporter
DownShift96GSR said:
He does make a very good point. Man, this is a tough one. Saying you got a JDM front, or walking all over every punk ass kid rollin in daddy's mustang? that's real tough.
he has already done that. now he can change things up and go for style

ca86108

i agree with speedin.. u have already experienced turbo and everything.. so go for show now.. its diff if u never had a boosted engine, then i would go turbo but since u had it.. go jdm front end

MR-vTEC

stick with the turbo...you can always go JDM later on..you'll never enjoy another stock car once you have already felt the turbo