Jdm-online???

Vang94Gsr

Anyone have any experience with this site? Offers free shipping and no tax charges so just curious any info will help.

Thanks.

Warsaw

JDM-ONLINE.COM I bought a jdm type-r front end from them, their warehouse is in quebec and i'm in seattle when they shipped it out it only took a week and a day to get here. Bumper lip fenders were all in CW but the hood was blue and I asked if they could change it to CW too and they did :) payed $1250 for the clip and it was the OEM HID headlights version. the radiator it came with had a crack and leaked I wasn't too dissapointed got a new one from a gsr for $50 locally. but now my passenger headlight fogs out in 2 small places not their fault i guess it just a old part but they say parts aren't new and they send u pics of what u buy before shipping. they were good and friendly responded in time. I'd recomend them just call before buying to get more info to be sure. Imma see if they can reimburse some $$ for the radiator I just need to take a pic of it and email them. Also ask for an actual invoice with the price u paid on it iif youll need one cuz alll i got were packing slips when the clip came in.

sinisterDB

pretty decent company i bought some JDM headlights for my EG they were in decent shape and i never had a problem with them.
ive been planning to buy from them again jus havent had the time to sit at my computer and spend money.