JDM or US front end which is better ?

Ulivolcom

I personally like the way the original front looks is bad ass, but many ppl have been telling me to get the JDM front. I'm not sure which way to set up my front end, any suggestions ?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Matter of opinion really, some people will be partial to one, others to another. I personally am a fan of both :p

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
i like the jdml front end but it costs a lot of money and its like a magnet to robbers. Its not worth spending $800+ then some robbers steal it in less than 2 weeks.

Ulivolcom

Yea I been told that thieves really start taking an interest in your car with a JDM. It looks reall bad ass but the stock front with H.I.D's looks sexy sexy... I got time to decide, no rush. I plan to keep this car for the long run...

94RS

No fucks given.
I've always loved the USDM front end because I think the bugeyes look pretty badass, which is why I ended up buying an Integra as my first car. In all honesty, I despised Honda's before my Teg due to all of the local ricers with their single cams trying to race me in an Oldsmobile.... Plus I have a 1G DSM waiting for me :D

Like the other person said, it comes down to opinion. I personally think the JDM front end looks like an Accord or an S14, plus they attract thieves like mentioned. Personally, I'd rather keep the USDM front (saves at least 800 bucks front the start) and if something needs replacing, there's parts readily available locally rather than waiting for JDM parts to get shipped (not counting the occasional lucky score on Craigslist).

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Mother fucking opinion

Actually JDM front end has been dyno proven to add 50 whp. Def get JDM front end.

Ulivolcom

US with a lip for me is a no no until they fix the roads were I live now. I mean a low car with a front lip as a daily driver here that front lip will not last long. I had to take off the front mud flaps as it is cause of the constant scrapping..