jdm parking pole

jznsn2u

what god do thos curb things do, make noise when its to late haha. damn theres some wierd shit out there
guarder rails are old school. my mom had that on her car. waaaaaaaaaay back in the day. It's too guide you to not scratch your authentic rims.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
If you buy the car you should take that God-awful thing off immediately. Fuckin' JDM fan boys will do anything I tell ya! :roll:

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy

i guess he cut his down so just for show now?
Slow_LS...i don't think that parking pole is a Stock JDM Parking Pole that is motorized like the pic of the Civic's Parking Pole posted by another person...i don't think Acura made a Parking Pole for their cars here in the U.S....

To everyone that don't understand the Perpose of the Parking Pole...The reason why almost all Japanese vehicles in Japan came stock with a Parking Pole is because in Japan the parking spaces are extremely tight unlike the parking spaces here in the United States...i should know because i grew up there...

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
ixcocoyxi ....Curb Feelers...i remember those things...my dad had that on his '87 Toyota Crown...His rims never got curbed...

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
If you buy the car you should take that God-awful thing off immediately. Fuckin' JDM fan boys will do anything I tell ya! :roll:
idk, it doesnt really bother me, and if i were to get rid of it wouldnt there be a hole there?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
am i a jdm fan boy? cause i honestly cant help that i eat rice every night :lol::lol:

parking poles are optional parts anyways from honda access so NOT ALL jdm cars have them hense why alot of itr fronts dont have holes in their bumper

mirrorimg

Slow_LS...i don't think that parking pole is a Stock JDM Parking Pole that is motorized like the pic of the Civic's Parking Pole posted by another person...i don't think Acura made a Parking Pole for their cars here in the U.S....

To everyone that don't understand the Perpose of the Parking Pole...The reason why almost all Japanese vehicles in Japan came stock with a Parking Pole is because in Japan the parking spaces are extremely tight unlike the parking spaces here in the United States...i should know because i grew up there...
The title of the thread is "JDM Parking Pole." They did come on integras overseas.

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
mirrorimg...i know they came on the Integra overseas...if you read the rest of my post, I Grew Up In Japan...but if you looked at the pic of the car the OP is going to buy, it's a USDM Integra....and i was trying to tell him that i don't think the parking pole on that car is JDM like the JDM Parking Pole on the pic of the Civic you posted...and i did stick with the subject of JDM Parking Pole...

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
am i a jdm fan boy? cause i honestly cant help that i eat rice every night :lol::lol:

parking poles are optional parts anyways from honda access so NOT ALL jdm cars have them hense why alot of itr fronts dont have holes in their bumper
lol:rolf:your exempt dylan:Das long as it's not kimchee