JDM RHD Integra Type R

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I may be way wrong but I wanna say JDM CTRs were the 4-lug. Or maybe it was JDM ITRs from a certain year. Hmm...nvm. :scurred:

Jack Rot

Yea, it's definitely real. the years he ^ stated had the 4 lug.

besides you can look at all the details that make it a type R, i highly doubt someone went through that much trouble to make a replica so precise, not to mention, the messed up paint on the VC shows its age.

mirrorimg

Some ITR's had a 4lug, but its not a normal 4lug like ours. Ours have a 4x100. That one has a 4x114.5.

j13

Keep It Clean
not street legal so its not worth the money. Why buy it have have a real life 2600lb model..

10k can get you a USDM ITR with less miles than that one..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
not street legal so its not worth the money. Why buy it have have a real life 2600lb model..

10k can get you a USDM ITR with less miles than that one..
its not? how so?

I personally know a guy who dd's a rhd integra type R almost identical to this one...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its not? how so?

I personally know a guy who dd's a rhd integra type R almost identical to this one...
depends on the DMV of the state some places will trip because the Vin isnt as long, or the DOT crash testing bull. Im sure if you swap with USDM doors and upgrade it to blah blah emissions you can get it to pass here. importing cars is dumb and not worth it