jdm ruckus/zoomer

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That orange one is the shit, the one with the crazy asian mirror is sweet too.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Funny how people get these to conserve on gas (atleast where i live) and they pour about 5k into them on top of the 2k price, seems kinda like the savings went out the window, lol.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
there is a guy that lives right off of my campus that i stopped and talked to because i saw his sitting outside. he bought it a year ago as just a lil scooter to get him from home to campus and back... he doesnt know anything about it, and has no interest in cars whatsoever. i told him i would give him $1000 for it and he told me that was way higher than what he would sell it for, he told me because i expressed an interest in it that he would sell it to me for 500, so i think my suspension is goin to have to wait and im gonna buy that ruckus off of him.

johnnydc2

Live Fast Die Fun
there is a guy that lives right off of my campus that i stopped and talked to because i saw his sitting outside. he bought it a year ago as just a lil scooter to get him from home to campus and back... he doesnt know anything about it, and has no interest in cars whatsoever. i told him i would give him $1000 for it and he told me that was way higher than what he would sell it for, he told me because i expressed an interest in it that he would sell it to me for 500, so i think my suspension is goin to have to wait and im gonna buy that ruckus off of him.
i think thats a steal, here where i live they have a high re-sell value, i want one to go to work cuz i miss riding lol even though i think top speed is like 45

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I've ridden a bone stock one with like 4 miles on it. I used to have a 2 stroke yamaha Zuma 50cc, and my good buddy got a Ruckus, compared to the Yamaha,...that thing is SLOW as SHIT! It did about 32MPH top speed,and took a while to get there. Was silky smooth,and pretty cool looking though