jdm sedan

mastashea20

hey couldnt really find anything on this topic but i am looking to get an integra again and want to get a sedan this time. but i would need to keep busy with it so planned to convert it to a type r rep.

does anyone have a part list for interior, exterior, suspension that i would need to buy to convert my usdm sedan to a jdm one.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
er... jdm sedan parts are really hard to find... good luck. IMO jdm sedans are ugly. Don't do it. :twocents:

mastashea20

yeah actually not rhd

but what i have found so far is the front end, the recaro seats, and 5 lug

what about front lip, rear lip, side skirts, power folding mirrors?

also what type of door panels do they have? is the interior all black including pillars and headliner?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
yes, you will need the JDm front ITR front lip, They never made optional side skirts and rear valences for sedans so you dont need those, I dont believe pillars and headliner were black but I may be mistaken. You also need a B18C5 paired with the LSD transmission or else it's pointless to create a "replica" IMO. Upgreaded rear sway bar, aside from that there is just a ton of chassis reinforcement and modification that was dont to the Type-R that people seem to overlook while making "replicas", so though it may look like one and have the same engine etc, it's just not the same..... Just a little list for your consideration :)

ewall09

yes, you will need the JDm front ITR front lip, They never made optional side skirts and rear valences for sedans so you dont need those, I dont believe pillars and headliner were black but I may be mistaken. You also need a B18C5 paired with the LSD transmission or else it's pointless to create a "replica" IMO. Upgreaded rear sway bar, aside from that there is just a ton of chassis reinforcement and modification that was dont to the Type-R that people seem to overlook while making "replicas", so though it may look like one and have the same engine etc, it's just not the same..... Just a little list for your consideration :)
the b18c5 is the usdm type r
you would need the b18c if u really wana b jdm