jdm tail lights

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
I bought some JDM tail lights on eBay last week and received them today. I am VERY happy with them. They look great. BUT, they slant more towards the center of the car, unlike the USDM tail lights that don't slant very much at all.

I guess what I'm getting at is whether or not I should spend the time (and money) searching for a JDM trunk so the fitment is correct or if I should just bust out my bondo...

j13

Keep It Clean
Wtf? Why NOT post pics of your "jdm tail lights" ???

You should be banned..lol

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ahahhahahah
to answer your question, if you have the money to spend on a new trunk then go for it, its up to you

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
just f*cking took pictures tonight... settle down. i thought everyone would know what jdm tail lights looked like since there's only one jdm tail light for a db1...

and this is about the best pic i took of the tail lights.

heritage36

Those are not the right ones for your car. Probably mixed up wrong ones or something, but those are definitely not right for your one. I am not sure what year and trim it is, but some are made with that angle like that.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
well one more question... since i hate weeding through all the crappy one piece headlights on eBay, any idea where I can pick a pair up?

j13

Keep It Clean
I don't know what's the different between all the 2nd Gen trim models and the differences with the 90-91 and the 92-93...but are those rare tail lights?

turboda4dr

450whp
they not rare its just 92-93 tail lights. 90-93 DA have same tail lights, but 90-91 db1 is different then 92-93. op either change the light or change the trunk