JDM websites

easybake

I like food
Hey what are some JDm websites to get jdm goodies at?

i know like

passwordjdm.com
jdmcarboy.com
jdmusa.com
weksos.com

anyone know anymore.

konerri

japanparts.com
nengun.com

Last edited:

revn99teg

why whats wrong with them. i like the layout of there site, it's easy to find parts you want.
Its not the layout of the site that you want to be worried about. If you haven't personally ordered from them then you wouldn't know how good they really are when it comes to taking care of their customers. Anyone with enough time can make a sick ass website, hence all the knock-off sites on ebay selling fake parts with good lookig websites. You should be more worried about the authenticity of the parts your ordering and how well you're taken care of during the transaction.

IMO, passwordjdm.com and inlinefour.com are one of the best sites to get jdm parts. I've persoanlly recieved orders from them without any hassles and they treat you the way a customer should be treated regarding the size of your order.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
jdmcarboy have terrible service, and are known for it. I've heard tons of complaints about them. He used to have a site call allbodykits.com, scammed people on that site then shut it down and started jdmcarboy. Avoid that site.

I've dealt with ICB/JDM Land, password, jdmshit, jhpusa, weksos, and inlinefour. I've gone back to inlinefour the most, nice to have a strictly honda website. All these sites I have no complaints about.

Last edited:

jdm jon

Its not the layout of the site that you want to be worried about. If you haven't personally ordered from them then you wouldn't know how good they really are when it comes to taking care of their customers. Anyone with enough time can make a sick ass website, hence all the knock-off sites on ebay selling fake parts with good lookig websites. You should be more worried about the authenticity of the parts your ordering and how well you're taken care of during the transaction.

IMO, passwordjdm.com and inlinefour.com are one of the best sites to get jdm parts. I've persoanlly recieved orders from them without any hassles and they treat you the way a customer should be treated regarding the size of your order.
i totally agree.