JDM Yellow Fogs

.Cortez

94' LS
Okay, So I searched and searched, and your going to kick me in the tooth for asking anyways, but Its really the only way Im going to figure this out. I got JDM yellow fogs (Like on PWJDM) and Im sure they will drill right into my front bumper, thats fine. But how do I wire everything up? I have a switch for the center consol peices. But No clue how to wire all that through the car cleanly...

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
u mean from bulb to dash?
take off front bumper and maybe left fender, tuck em behind left fender against the chassis, there should be other wires under there,

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
^ thats what i did, then just run it through the firewall, under the dash and through the panels to the center near the e-brake. It wasnt that hard, now i just wanna relocate the switch to where the cruise control switch is. Ive just been lagging on buying the jdm switch

.Cortez

94' LS
^ thats what i did, then just run it through the firewall, under the dash and through the panels to the center near the e-brake. It wasnt that hard, now i just wanna relocate the switch to where the cruise control switch is. Ive just been lagging on buying the jdm switch
Personally right now I don't care where the switch goes, Maybe in time i'll buy the JDM switch, what didnt the JDM cars have? cruise or the dimmer?