Jdmcarboy.com...experience

teggygirl89

well i ordered a carbon fiber center console online, the only way you could pay was check or money order, so i emailed the guy and asked if there was any other way he sent me a paypal link, so i payed it that day which was not this past monday but the monday before that. i also told the guy i needed it by a certain date cus it was a gift he said no problem its in stock it will get sent out when we recieve payment well that next tue i recieved a tracking number, so i kept trying it for a few days but nothing came up on the tracking number so i called fed ex and they said it hasnt been sent out yet. so i contacted the guy through email again cus i couldnt get intouch with anyone by phone he tried to bs me told me he had dropped it off that friday. why did he make the lable that tue and not drop it off till friday. he didnt drop it off at all yet. then told me i should call fed ex i told him i already did and that he needed to figure out where my package was being he had already got paid for it or i wanted a refund. he said you can have a refund minus shipping. i said no ill just file a claim through pay pal and you can deal with them cus i wasnt paying shipping charges on something that wasnt shipped. He asked me to give it till the next day and check with fed ex again and suprise suprise he dropped the package off that night. I probly wouldnt have been as upset if he didnt try to bs and just said sorry we havent sent it yet but i will today ya know. it hasnt got here yet so hopefully when it gets here it wont be the wrong thing!

Bizkit64

Yo?
So they only do check or money order on orders? I was thinking about getting a JDM frontend off there... 1800 shipped with everything.

teggygirl89

yeah there pay pal is down if you email the guy he'll send you a paypal link where you can pay. if you do just be careful and it will probly take a long time for it to get to you. i have found some other feedback where people have got the wrong product and also took a long time to get to them and couldnt get in touch with the guy. i havent got my stuff yet its took a long time.. but it should be here tomorrow and ill see if its the right product or not.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
they suck, i ordered to items from them and only got one, and when I called to get information on the other parts location I kept getting the run around

NDdb8

F*CK JDMCARBOY AND THE POS's that run that company....i ordered a front lip from them for 95 shipped i sent out a money order (this is when i owned my ek hatch) and waited. i ordered my lip in feb.march. its august and i still havnt seen shit. i sent the guys thousands of emaills and only recieved 3 at the most from them. im in the process of going legal with this and sueing them for scamming people. i have talked to a friend of mine who is a lawyer and he said if we bring this to the bbb i shall have a nice case. ive asked numerously for a refund and not one F*ckin reply. ive called every single day the phone will ring like 20xs and then to voicemail. but the voicemail box is full. my cousin orderd megan racing lca's from them and got tired of waitn so he went directly to megan racing. jdmcb told him when he first talked to them they told him megan racing had them out of stock. but megan racing told my cousin that they've had them in stock all that time and that jdmcarboy never contacted them on the order. he also told my cousin(guy at megan racing) e used to work for jdmcarboy and that he's surprised they are still a business or even able to take orders. only 2 guys work their and run that place. DO NOT ORDER FROM JDMCARBOY

silverls

i might also add i am going though the same runaround shit with Racingworks.com ordered ITR Pistons about 3 weeks ago and i has express 3 day shipping.....

F*CK racinworks.com

genesis

tougê hêrmit
ive actually been to their shop in LA and got there when they were supposed to open up, i ended up waiting for 2 hours before any one showed up. their place is a piece of shit hole in the wall not very legit at all, the only thing they had going for them is their cheap prices.....

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
ive actually been to their shop in LA and got there when they were supposed to open up, i ended up waiting for 2 hours before any one showed up. their place is a piece of shit hole in the wall not very legit at all, the only thing they had going for them is their cheap prices.....
Yeah they're a ghetto Craigslist company who DGAF about customer service. I've seen their shop too and it's definitely a dive. Yeah, their motors are cheap, but it's a very sketch operation if you ask me :???:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
wow, i was gonna go down there and pick up some parts in person, its only about 15 min away, maybe 20...

not anymore. and i was tryin hard to support local buisness.

seen them on craigs list too...

da9kiddo

Yeah I've just gone to pick up stuff when I ordered online once took forever to show up to me n when I went to the shop to buy a hid kit told him it was for a da n he eneded up giving me some ek hids went back told him n he still told me they were to fit on my da when I'm the one that should knoe if they fit or not

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would be more surprised if somebody actually had a good experience with those dicks.