Jdmcarboy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Anyone ever buy stuff off them. They seem to have alot of nice stuff I'm interested in just was wondering peoples experinces with them.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I've heard mixed things about them.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
A money order was sent to these people in July. We get confirmation that they recieved it through email and the fact they had to sign for it. We get no word about anything on the coilovers ordered. We give them a couple of weeks then I send an email. Nothing, and more nothing. Finally I get word two months later that they lost the money order and wanted another one. The first one was 750 bucks. If he would have done his job these coilovers would have been sent a couple of weeks later. Not two months and then to lose it. It costs money to file a claim through USPS. So I told him to find the first one and send me the coilovers. Still nothing and he still wants another money order. Says he won't ship until he has payment which he already has. Then I get so sick of this crap I finally fork over the cash and file a claim with USPS. They finally cut me a check I send an email to jdmcarboy that he is not to cash the money order because I finally have my money. What does this guy do, he cashes the money order now I owe 750 bucks to USPS and I still do not have coilovers. This is now 4 months later.

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!!!!
i ordered my rear greddy strut bar and they kept on blowing me off. definately a thumbs down here.
I ordered my lip from them and had all kinds of problems. They claim they only have one phone and get calls all day so they cant get all of them.
They also claimed my lip was instock and sold it so they had to order a new one and thats why they didnt ship it for a month. Will never buy from them again. Just my experience with them.
i had problems with them long time ago when i tried to buy a front lip from them....will never buy anything from them again....horrible customer service...i lost out on money because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.