Jeff's picture/Progress thread

genesis

tougê hêrmit
Clean looking car.

More info on the exhaust please. Looks similar to the BC spec with no muffler. I just picked up another DB7 and looking for something similar
the exhaust i have on there now is pretty much straight piped all the way through, since there is no muffler i usually dont run this on my car unless im serious about the canyon or touge im running. the axle back portion of it is 2.5" with a 4" magnaflow tip that i torched blue my self. i was going for the buddy club spec II look but i wanted a bigger tip so it would sound deeper and burlier, i would not recomend using a set up like this with no catalytic converter. i have a cat and two resonators and its still pretty loud when i get on it but it sounds awsome.:)

Last edited:

SLV_DB7

Sounds good.

My new DB7 has a 4-1 header and 2.25" cat with the rest of the piping stock, i had to take off the muffler because the hangers on it were shot, and thats how i'm driving it now. I thought about running new pipe with a LOOONG resonator with a pipe like yours. looks good.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
Sounds good.

My new DB7 has a 4-1 header and 2.25" cat with the rest of the piping stock, i had to take off the muffler because the hangers on it were shot, and thats how i'm driving it now. I thought about running new pipe with a LOOONG resonator with a pipe like yours. looks good.
thanks man!

genesis

tougê hêrmit
I just got today 4x100 15" DR16 Gab sport replicas(12 lbs.) in silver with machined lip they look soo sick im really stoked on them. they are probably going to be my street rim and im going to buy some Wed sports or something for the track. ill post up pics tomorrow!!!!!!!

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i like the car man. looks a lot better with the lip and painted side-side skirts. i would like to do that to my car.

btw, look at my DIY thread in my sig if you wanna make the rest of your interior lighting amber.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i like the car man. looks a lot better with the lip and painted side-side skirts. i would like to do that to my car.

btw, look at my DIY thread in my sig if you wanna make the rest of your interior lighting amber.
wow man nice DIY thats bad ass im going to have to do that conversion some time for sure!!!

genesis

tougê hêrmit
Rear Air Diffuser, i have been designing this thing to sell in kits, working still on the finished product but it will look something like this! I will be taking more pics in the morning!