JemmieN's 04 TL Progress thread

JemmieN

not a girl lol
So a few of you may know that I sold my Integra. It was getting to be too much for me to handle and a money pit so I decided to let it go, even though I've always said I'll keep it forever. The guy that has it now plans to make it into a drag car, aiming for about 9 second range.

Picked up this 04 SSM TL with a 6 speed manual transmission, factory navigation, and black leather interior. A bit high mileage at 168k but drives pretty damn good for it. Sadly it has a salvaged title from a front end collision but I try not to worry about it too much.

I plan on making it just better to look at for now which means lip kit, detailing, and small little things that bug me. This car will not be slammed or stanced anywhere near in the future!

This is when I left the guy's house. Got rid of that horrid steering wheel cover. Interior felt/looked like he used tire gel to clean it up. I got most of it off but there is still some of it left.

The day after I got back to work and just took this picture of my car and my friend's IS300. We both came from red Integras and now we both have 6 cylinder, silver, sedans lol

Was working on the brakes with the help of my friend Johnny.

One of my side marker covers fell off on the way back home so I ordered a set of these DEPO crystal smoked side markers!

BEFORE
My car was missing the hood grill trim when I bought it. Don't know why. (Hood is popped)

AFTER
It looks so much better and a lot less ghetto LOL

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Looks way better! That's the last Acura that looks good imo.

So did you add that steering wheel cover.

SoundEfx

Nice upgrade pimp.

But admit it, the teg was faster right? Jus kiddin.

osiris19

My favorite gen TL. After these year TLs and the TSX acura took a hard turn downward. I like it. I want one.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Ryan659

Looks good. Tegs are really starting to show their age now a days. Tell the guy who bought the teg to creat a build thread :lol:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Looks way better! That's the last Acura that looks good imo.

So did you add that steering wheel cover.
Hell no it came with the car and I put it somewhere LOL

I love those cars! Nice upgrade and pick up!

Sended from my phone
Thanks! Wasn't really looking for a TL, wanted an IS300 (manual), GS300, or G35 (manual sedan) but I saw this and couldn't pass it up.

Nice upgrade pimp.

But admit it, the teg was faster right? Jus kiddin.
Much faster than the Integra lol VTEC is so strong on this car

Looks good. Tegs are really starting to show their age now a days. Tell the guy who bought the teg to creat a build thread :lol:
I should but I don't think he has time for it lol but he's keeping me updated with it

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Changed out the ugly blue lights in my car and swapped them for bright white lights.

Ewwww

After
It looks so much better and brighter now that it's no longer blue! The blue was so annoying at night!