jfk

keat320

This topic has really interested me, but I can't seem to come to any conclusions. If you watch closely, the first time JFK is shot (from behind) is just before he pulls his hands up to his throat, and then he is apparently shot again from the front, in the head. It's really does seem strange from the video, but on the other hand, any kind of gov/CIA involvement or cover up would be one heck of a secret, and we all know how good our government is as keeping secrets; thats the biggest anti-conspiracy reason IMO

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
um..he was shot once..and u can see from what direction the bullet came from..look at the peice of his face come off...its pretty sad

keat320

Check out wikipedia like the autopsy reports and stuff. He was shot twice.

"As President Kennedy waved to the crowds on his right, a shot entered his upper back, penetrated his neck, and exited his throat. He raised his clenched fists up to his neck and leaned forward and to his left, as Jacqueline Kennedy put her arms around him in concern. Texas Governor John Connally, sitting with his wife in front of the Kennedys in the limousine, also reacted to being shot by a bullet that penetrated his back, chest and right wrist, yelling, "Oh, no, no, no" (Nellie Connally said that the Governor said this after the first shot, but before Governor Connally was shot in the chest on the second shot)[7] then, "My God, they are going to kill us all."[8][9] The final shot took place when the Presidential limousine was passing in front of the John Neely Bryan north pergola concrete structure. As the shot was heard, a grapefruit-size hole exploded out from the right side of President Kennedy's head, covering the interior of the car and a nearby motorcycle officer with blood and tissue.[10]"

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination and they have links to all the autopsy reports and stuff

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Cheesenip said:
um..he was shot once..and u can see from what direction the bullet came from..look at the peice of his face come off...its pretty sad
??? so you're saying that when he covered his throat and the governor in front screamed in pain. that wasnt the first shot? you're assuming the blast to the head was the ACTUAL first shot? elaborate.....

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
looks to me like he was adjusting his tie or something,i dunno, i dont see it in the vid. *shurgs*

Last edited:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
he was shot twice but not by the same gunman. the first shot came from behind which is where lee harvery oswald was in the bookstore the second shot came from the front supposedly from a grassy knoll. im all for the JFK conspiracy i think there has always been a cover up because oswald bough the supposed rifle that he killed the president with for $12 from a magazine, it was an Italian Carcano 6.5 x 52 mm bolt action rifle and although oswald was a prior marine and was trained on how to properly fire a rifle there is no way in hell he could have popped off those shots one after another with so much precision i dont know if many of you have ever shot a bolt action rifle but it is not easy to reposition your shot on the target after you have fired once especially the second thime aiming at the head which was a much harder target. Even oswald himself said he was a "patsy" i personally believed the US goverment did it. but thats just me.

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
if the driver shot him, then how did the bullet enter his back then through his throat? And if you watch the drivers hand, theres still like 3-4 sec b4 the actualy head shot.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I never heard that. BTW there were three shots shot in total 2 hit the pres and the gov. of texas and another hit a curb wouning a spectator in the cheek from shrapnel debris from the curb.

graveyardhippie

i have no answers, i was just watching the thing, and to me, it looked a whole lot like the driver turned around, and with his left hand, shot kennedy with a pistol. i do know that the CIA was quite mad at him for calling for their dismemberment, and that he let them mess up the bay of pigs all by themselves instead of starting another war. so i dont know if we'll ever know everything for sure.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
The thing that I see in the vid (crzy azn and I watched ab unch of vids of this recently,actually) is that one of the special ops/CIA/whatever guys that was supposed to be guarding the back of the car JFK was riding in,was ordered to back off from his post,and you can see him shrug his shoulders a couple times like WTF...