JimmyRos got his rims jacked

03dc5Integra

too bad the mugen weighs more than an SI. haha

and wheel locks are great till you misplace the key when you need it.
the bad part about wheel locks is that a proffessional thief can actually take it off without the key or there are some(read it in a honda tuning magazine) that actually carries around different wheel lock keys for different brand of wheel locks.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
the bad part about wheel locks is that a proffessional thief can actually take it off without the key or there are some(read it in a honda tuning magazine) that actually carries around different wheel lock keys for different brand of wheel locks.
custom made FTW.

nah guys the car is hovering, when it goes past 85 miles an hr then he's going back...............back to the past to drop kick the person/people that jacked his rims
Dooo eeeetttt!!!!!

Sorry you're wheels got jacked man. I constantly worry my ITR wheels are gonna be missing some morning, or the whole car.

Hope this is the last time you have to deal with this sort of thing.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
what? that SI got I-Vtec but no wheel locks? he used stock lugnuts on aftermarket wheels?I thought you supposed to give him lugnuts (with locks of course) also when you guy switched them?

last weekend, i was at my friend shop, a corvette got 4 wheels stolen, they broke the bolt where the locks were and cost 9k to replace with new stock wheels.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Stock SI rims. Btw, these pictures aren't mine, its kind of funny that someone beat me to uploading pictures. Possibly the other fa5 owner living in the apartment.