Job Opening: Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
To Whom It May Concern:

Mishimoto is looking for an experienced technical assistant to help service customer’s technical inquiries and develop new Mishimoto products. The position offered is full time at our Wilmington, Delaware headquarters. Base pay is $10 an hour with room to grow within the company. Join one of the fastest growing performance products manufacturers in the country.

Technical Support Inquiries

Answer customer e-mails and phone calls regarding product support, installation questions, etc.

General E-mails

Answer e-mails to sales@mishimoto.com, which could include but are not limited to product questions, technical questions, shopping cart questions, warranty issues.

Product Development

Assist with the product development process with Mishimoto senior staff members.

Applicants should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Customer service experience is a plus. Familiarity with welding and fabrication are also a plus. Please be sure to mention any and all experience. Please send resumes to jobs@mishimoto.com, inquiries sent via PM will not be entertained.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn! Come out to LA and I'd apply in a heartbeat. That's like a dream job for me right now haha

Sammich

i saw Matt post Wilmington and thought he was referring to Wilmington, NC until i read the thread...i wish that position was closer