Jobotdestroy's 1991 Integra GS slow build thread

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Worked on the headlights tody. got the damn hid crap removed and got lucky with the passenger side they actually spliced the H4H connector in and i found H4 bulb in the glove box and hooked it up to test it and its good. Dident get so lucky with driver side :( its spliced right to the hid harness and I searched the car for the other H4H connector and never found it. So my plan is to order the harness and connector from password JDM. Also going to grab the password H4H bulbs. Im actually friends with the owner of password jdm if im feeling froggy Ill drive to pico and harass my boy a little lol. maybe get a hook up but i doubt it lol. Last thing he hooked me up with was a random brass shift knob. Which I gave to my boy Chris (Rado) for his Scion TC 2 street car. Anyways at least its a cheap fix $40 bucks total so Im happy with that. Next will be the fog light issue and the corner lights.

Last edited:

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
So, I was going over some things on my ride today to get her bar's her in cali. (already "smogged" want her legit) and discovered I have a p72 ecu instead of a p62 :smackself. Not a bad thing though I was in hurry when I first looked at it.

Here's my bar's smog to do list.....

P30 ecu (just for the smog will put p72 back in after)
P30 throttle body

And that's it :) It's already converted to obd 1 and has a carb legal skunk2 series manifold and stock cat. Previous owner actually did something right (although I suspect a shop installed the engine guy was pretty stupid). I have a nice list of needed stuff which I'll start knocking out slowly. Alot of junkyards runs in the future lol

Last edited:

93teg_ND

i like this car,i have the same motor,jdm though. stock gs tranny unfortunately. good luck with all that wiring!

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
i like this car,i have the same motor,jdm though. stock gs tranny unfortunately. good luck with all that wiring!
B16A is jdm only ;) and thanks as soon as I get some cash to buy the harnesses should be easy.

I realized today my bumper is held on by wood screws :shock: :smackself . Learned this as I was getting ready to remove the rest of the intake baffling for my airbox mods :( ill post more on it in a couple days. Been busy preping for the ASE test so I can make more money to dump in my car lol