JRSC belt shredded - couple questions

ACJett

Enthusiast
Coming back from my mom's house this weekend I was in 3rd gear (prob around 7000rpm) and hitting about 5lbs when all of the sudden it sounded like someone let go of a handful of bits in the engine bay. Seemed to drive ok but was still making a strange sound.
Got home and popped the hood. Didn't take to long to realize that the belt that runs from my alternator to my JRSC pulley was shredded. Here's a pic.

Couple of questions....
1) I was searching and it seems that the belt I need is the second on this list... http://www.supercharger.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=33369
Is this correct?

2) I also found this information:
6psi JRSC Belt Sizes
AC = 33.2" = 845mm
PS = 36.5" = 930mm
Alt. = 31.5" = 800mm
Blower = 24.5" = 620mm

Does that mean that I can go to any parts store and get a 4 ribbed 620mm belt and it should work fine?

3) How do I find the appropriate tension for the belt when replacing with the new?

Excuse the questions if they are no brainers. I haven't had to replace anything supercharger related yet and just want to make sure it gets done right.
Appreciate any help in advance!
Thanks

I would think that any belt of the right width and length would work, but before you start replacing the belts, figure out what shredded that one in the first place.