-Dual Alpine 700watt amps

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZnLD5VApxY&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMD826Nsj2M&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0BhvzBgVZ0&feature=plcp

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im not voting for you til you get new wheels....

Arent you a little underpowered for tuner 2's? The torque is definately there. Why keep the ls 2nd gear?

Last edited:

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Im not voting for you til you get new wheels....

Arent you a little underpowered for tuner 2's? The torque is definately there. Why keep the ls 2nd gear?
Yes I need a compression bump which is taking place end of summer. my compression is only like 9.6:1-9.8:1. I would be around 200whp if i just raised the compression. And ls 2nd gear is the same as gsr 2nd gear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
nice ride.some sexier wheels and she will stand out more
I know I hate the wheels... but a tune and new axle and brakes > wheels at the time I'm looking at these right now. If only I could find these in 5 lug

My friend photoshopped this for me.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

dopematic

Nice ride! You were in my thread on teamintegra Haha. Those wheels would be sick!! You didn't want to keep the ls 5th?

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Nice ride! You were in my thread on teamintegra Haha. Those wheels would be sick!! You didn't want to keep the ls 5th?
I know who you are lol. even with the b16 5th gear i still pulled 34mpg highway out of her going to north carolina...speaking of which i just took some more photos this past weekend and did some maintenance. thinking about having her sent to the shop next month and doing a complete 10.5:1 forged bottom end build in preparation for boost.. btw your car looked sick with the s2k wheels on there. i'm actually thinking of getting rid of this car at the end of the year and picking up an s2k since i bought a civic daily driver.

dopematic

I know who you are lol. even with the b16 5th gear i still pulled 34mpg highway out of her going to north carolina...speaking of which i just took some more photos this past weekend and did some maintenance. thinking about having her sent to the shop next month and doing a complete 10.5:1 forged bottom end build in preparation for boost.. btw your car looked sick with the s2k wheels on there. i'm actually thinking of getting rid of this car at the end of the year and picking up an s2k since i bought a civic daily driver.
Damn that's still hella good mileage! Sounds right though, my mpg barely changed when I had a b16 tranny but I just can't stand having the rpm's that high while driving on the freeway for some reason so I took it off and sold it. . Maybe I'm just paranoid cause it's louder. Lol.

DON'T DO IT! You can't get rid of your teg! Plus once you boost, I doubt you'll want to haha.

Yeah s2000 is nice and is a fun ass car to drive but my <3 is with integra's :thumbup:
Thanks!

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Damn that's still hella good mileage! Sounds right though, my mpg barely changed when I had a b16 tranny but I just can't stand having the rpm's that high while driving on the freeway for some reason so I took it off and sold it. . Maybe I'm just paranoid cause it's louder. Lol.

DON'T DO IT! You can't get rid of your teg! Plus once you boost, I doubt you'll want to haha.

Yeah s2000 is nice and is a fun ass car to drive but my <3 is with integra's :thumbup:
Thanks!
i love my teggy's look and feel as well. and it is more practical than the s2k. i just miss rwd and i love the styling and 240sx's are just too old at this point. i'll have to test drive one first. maybe i'm just bored with how slow the teg is. 180whp n/a is just a joke. i don't understand how people can deal with this lol