July 26 Photoshoot

sonicvybe

new driver
and yes i cleaned the headlights...but only in the last few pics...still need to resume polishing the blades..and yea the decal is going goodbye this week...comments wilkommen :)

extra pics on my blog...roflz

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Hrm...the headlights still look a little hazy in the pic. Maybe it's just me.

P.S. You should find a place with nice scenery for your next shoot.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
light weight hazy. honda tuning sent out an article on how to fix that. i can send it to you if you like. But i love the ITR front! <3

Sammich

try some brasso rubbing compound and wax on those lights..it should help out a bit more

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
car is clean...but why are you taking off the decal, you buildin your car for the purist or for your self??

sonicvybe

new driver
Hrm...the headlights still look a little hazy in the pic. Maybe it's just me.

P.S. You should find a place with nice scenery for your next shoot.
I will take photos somewhere new next time...:)

car is clean...but why are you taking off the decal, you buildin your car for the purist or for your self??
decal coming off to pass inspection...4" max..okayyyyy then...might as well take off the tint and let the hot boiling sunlight destroy everything...so ill just buy a big car cover for the outside...problem solved...while im at it...ill put some brides in...so they have something to see. :lol: snickering...

Looks good. Just keep polishing them headlights. I'll trade you my GST for it :p
dammit i used clay bar, paint cleaner, polish, and wax on those headlights and they still wont be good...do i have to disassemble the entire assembly and polish the insides? lol...story of my life...and i don't think i want your GST...but u can still borrow if u want...but not trinh...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sweet pics man. Trying going somewhere with nice scenery next time. And try to get some rolling shots.