June 29th Integra PA Waterfall Cruise!!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
PLEASE JOIN TEAMINTEGRA.NET AND SIGN INTO THE NJ FORUMS TO VIEW MORE INFO YOU NJ/NY/PA GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Alright folks since we got this summer started off with our 1st Annual Sussex County Historic cruise Meet I already plans are already underway for our second meet!!! Are you ready for it?

As with our last meet we will meetup at
Rockaway Mall from 10:30am to 11:20 am

The address is
301 Mount Hope Ave
Rockaway, NJ 07866

So for those who do not know you can mapquest it

From there we will head out to Route 80 to Route 15 And Once again grab a bite to eat at the Chatterbox Drive-In(Yes we will be parking on the front lawn this time)

Then its ime to cool things off with a nice scenic drive through Historic sussex county yet again and jump borders into Pennsylvania (10 mins from Northern NJ) to hit the twisties and check the beautiful PA countryside and its hidden wonders (Waterfalls,Deep forest water springs ) This post will be updated with Directions as the meet date approaches so keep a look out!!

Make sure you bring a good pair of sneakers and bring your bathing suits!!!! Also folks i do have this date set for Sunday June 29th If this is too early for some I will move it to The first sunday in July which is July 6. Folks Check in ASAP if this is good for you!!! I'm trying to knock out one annual Meet every Month..Hope to see you there!!!

list so far:

1)DC4LS
2)89Stoner
3)Monaco
4)Superfriend
5)JDMSpekoholic
6)96Teggy088
7)MixMasterMike
8)Orangebarius
9)Deadlock
10)Justin (My friend Ls type-r)
11)Cubilla614