Just A few pics. .

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Just some random pics n few updates .

Picked up some Del Sol Fat Fives. .Not the best wheels but are in better condition than my last ones. .

Got new Avid motor mounts. .:)

Also removed AC/PS. .Started tucking some wires. .Need to do the other side and paint my valve cover!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Not bad man. The Del Sol wheels look a little small but black wheels on red is always killer IMO. Haven't seen you on in a while how's the teg?

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Well i came across the wheels on a local fourm for a good good price so i snagged them because my other wheels the 2 front tires poped due to camber ;(
Any my teg. .Pissing me off in the middle of fixing her. .went to change the rear shocks. . .and the bolt snapped on me. .and theres a bracket in the front like under the drivers side that snapped. .went to change it and bolt is stripped won't come out. .. -_- other than that it's doing okay i guess. .:/

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn dude that sucks with the bolts and the tires. I guess those bolts like to seize and oxidize in snow which = PITA to work with. At least you got it running again and got some nice new mounts and tires/wheels on there.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Yeah the mounts are aweome my stock ones were horrible. . motor would drop when i'd let go of the gas. .lol not really a big fan of the vibration, but they do the job. ;)

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
why did you buy aftermarket mounts for a stock engine?
Mmmm....Because the avid motor mounts were $279. . .And for stock ones as far as the drivers side top one which i needed most was almost the same price (autozone) for all three Avids. . So theres the answer to your question buddy . .