Just a youngblood with high hopes.

Tupas

Sup dudes. Wasn't really a Honda/Acura fan until I picked up my 01 GSR almost a year ago. Thing was ALMOST stupid clean (considering the fact its lived in the midwest its whole life) and was kept stock, adult driven until I picked it up. As far as I know at least haha. Oh, it's also an original NHBP sedan which is kinda cool.

As she sits as of now

Really do like how this thing sits as of now, but I decided to change up my game plan and considering tracking this car hopefully next season. Only saying maybe because I do have plans on buying a second car and building that up. Regardless, this car will see the track eventually!

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice, but those wheels..... What the hell are they? :lol: And do I spy one red Acura emblem and one normal one? lol

Welcome to CI. No offense meant, btw.

Tupas

Nice, but those wheels..... What the hell are they? :lol: And do I spy one red Acura emblem and one normal one? lol

Welcome to CI. No offense meant, btw.
SSR Vienna Kries. I understand that they aren't everyones cup of tea, but they've been one of my favorite wheels ever since I've seen them on a local S14 who used to rock them.

Too bad I can't rock them as well...

As for the emblems, I have both on. It's just that the first photo was after I got them on and the other was before I even bought them aha

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

Your wheels made me giggle...in a good way though.
Thanks!

They make me giggle too :lol:

Tupas

Wasn't knocking the wheels. I knew they looked like SSR's, just didn't know if they were reps or not. They kinda remind me of Work Equip 02's with more holes.

http://tailoutsx.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/equip02b.jpg

Ahh, my fault for misunderstanding. And actually, theres like 3 versions of these wheels I believe. SSR, Work, and Riverside IIRC.

And thanks for the welcome guys! I figured people would either love or hate the wheels, but I knew I just had to have them. Although, I kinda wanna sell them for some Regamasters. or RGIIs...Too many things I want for this car, but not enough motivation right now.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
First clean your headlights.
1) remove bumper cover
2)wet sand with 1000 then 2000 grit
3)repeat step 2 until clear
4)buff the headlights to get maximum shine.
-I used cleaner wax with a buffer

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
SSR Vienna Kries. I understand that they aren't everyones cup of tea, but they've been one of my favorite wheels ever since I've seen them on a local S14 who used to rock them.

Too bad I can't rock them as well...

As for the emblems, I have both on. It's just that the first photo was after I got them on and the other was before I even bought them aha

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks!

They make me giggle too :lol:

i like those wheels, who makes the knock off of them?

Tupas

First clean your headlights.
1) remove bumper cover
2)wet sand with 1000 then 2000 grit
3)repeat step 2 until clear
4)buff the headlights to get maximum shine.
-I used cleaner wax with a buffer
I was actually waiting until my new bulbs come in sometime this week or the next just so I can do it all in one day.

Thanks for the info though

i like those wheels, who makes the knock off of them?
No idea lolol.