Just bought my first integra

Fmun

I like the window visors. I would keep them on. But if u decide u don't like them. I will buy them. What brand r they?

Agreed with valve adjustments :like:
I think ima keep as it is and I don't see a name but there's an sz on it

Fmun

I was extremely surprised myself when I did it. I thought it was going to do a little, but figured for $2 I'd give it a shot. Worked well, the only thing I had to do after was blast the headlights with a hose for a few minutes to get the toothpaste out of the crevices. Cool little trick though, glad it worked for you.

Real nice looking GSR as well. I'm really loving the white integras now, looks real clean.
It was originally green but then got painted white pearl probably wouldn't have bought it if t was green

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Is your engine bay still green? Or was it a full paint job? It's its the complete, your lucky haha

Sended from my phone

Fmun

Everything but the bay whoop whoop whoop hahaha it's ok tho

R13

The other asshole
:haha:

I had about the same results with plastix, Clean for a few days and then they would cloud back up, I got the 3m kit last summer and they're still crystal clear.

Sent from my toaster

Twriddles

If you want the headlights to look even better buy some high grit sand paper and wet sand it down then use the toothpaste on it. You should get some crystal clear results. As for maintenance cam seals and valve adjustments like said above, and make sure you change your timing belt and water pump on time.

Fmun

If you want the headlights to look even better buy some high grit sand paper and wet sand it down then use the toothpaste on it. You should get some crystal clear results. As for maintenance cam seals and valve adjustments like said above, and make sure you change your timing belt and water pump on time.
That's pretty much what m3 does

Twriddles

That's pretty much what m3 does
Yeah but you can get higher grit stuff and toothpaste for much cheaper then the 3m or plastix headlight restoration. And with the higher grit sandpaper you will end up with a better result.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk