Just bought some DDM Tuning Hid's

whatevrthefrag

ordered yesterday.. i know alot have questions on how long shipping takes and quality of product.
i will let you know how it goes quality,shipping, instllation wise.
the kit + shipping and everything was $55.71 shipped!
i gout 9006 8000k for my 97 teg hatchy:suprise:
+rep me for good vib'n

Do you have proper retrofitted headlight housings to put them in or are you just gonna slap the bulbs in and let the light scatter all over?

whitedc4

ive heard only bad things about ddm's customer support and shipping experiences my 'friend' eloy purchase some took a good month to get to him. if not longer all i know is by the time he'd gotten them he basically didn't want them anymore.

iDrive a GS-R

my friends also took like a month to get to him but it was because it was backordered
i ordered mine and it came came in a couple days

BugJuice

i ordered mine ages ago. i called. there shipping from china...

92gsrboy

i have three sets of ddm tuning hids and i have no complaints about their quality and shipping time...others may not be so lucky though..lol

Rich-PMS

They scatter so much it blends in.

With enough adjusting you can get them to work somewhat better than halogens. I enjoy my HIDs though, I got mine from buyhids.com

had them in 2 days, and customer support is TOP NOTCH

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
They do, you just don't realize it apparently. You wont have the clear cut line like you should with a proper retro fit. I'm sure the people going the opposite way of you notice that yours scatter light.
i suppose you are right. i do get flashed alot. i need to retrofit but i dont trust myself. nor can i find a set of s2k projectors.