Just bought this today.

JordanRock

its a B18B LS engine just put in like a year ago, has 40k miles so its like new. I love it!!! im going to take more pictures when i get out of school. i cant wait till i have all the registering and insurance done, and gotten the stick down perfect.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
well knowing how to drive it IS crucial ;) so its a GSR that had a B18B swapped into it? that makes no sense unless the owner blew the original and was too cheap to get another B18C

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
hmmm, one of those thing that you have to believe (or assume) so if there nothing proving that it's 40k miles on the ls motor, btw, it's a clean car. can't wait to see more pics!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Its got leather so wouldn't it bet a gs or gsr unless they swapped interior :what:

Silver Knight

Ok hey guys and thanks for the welcome and comments.

Its a 94 or 95 i think, 98 front end and bumper, GSR, slammed way down, black on black, B18B...thats all i know for now I'm still learning about it.

There will be more pictures tomorrow afternoon!
Its got leather so wouldn't it bet a gs or gsr unless they swapped interior :what:
something tells me by reading what the OP wrote, its originally a gsr...

:p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
its a B18B LS engine just put in like a year ago, has 40k miles so its like new. I love it!!! im going to take more pictures when i get out of school. i cant wait till i have all the registering and insurance done, and gotten the stick down perfect.
is insurance on a gs-r higher than other trims? lol that would kinda suck.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
^hell yea that would suck... paying for a GSR and you dont get the benefits of having a GSR... eff my life!