Just copped a 95 integra rs 4dr.

Hugo

finally copped a teg. really wanted a gsr but im so impatient and thought i got this car for a good price..

im a newb. but yea just took some pics. engine is good, going to need some body work, paint it either black, sonic blue or white. not sure
yet, what color should i get it? it has 179xxx and lady wanted $1,500. but luckily i use to sell cars at a dealership and dropped it to $900 with my skills!! what ya think? and what should
i begin with to add for mods after i paint? i was thinking about some lips if it even fits on a 4dr, i want a "whale penis" intake if it fits? i really like the greddy evo 2 exhaust
aswell! ima also need new head lights and add 5k hids..wonder how long it will take me to do all that but i will be updating! the main thing i really wanted was ukdm tail lights but i guess they didnt make it for 4drs =[[! well let me know! also like 98+ front bumper.. im getting crazy already to what to get lol.

dont forget im a newb so idk if any of those things could go in good in a 4dr. its 5spd manual btw..

and my main concern.........

mirrorimg

The repair in the rear quarter wont be cheap. Is this color a deep grey metallic? It looks like there some flake in it, and it doesnt look black.

Welcome to the site.

Hugo

it came with the o.g books and inside had the o.g paper from the dealership. it says gray.
the top around the sunroof is faded too. any suggestions on the color i should get? and how much am i looking
to spend to get the quarter panel fix? so far ive only bought a new battery -_-. will need some new spark plugs and a oil change in the end of the week.

and thanks! will be a regular on this site now!

cvc7chris

Hustler
we got quite a few va/md members on here =]

and that QP is gonna be kinda pricey, most shops are gonna try to get 500-1000 if not more for fixing that.