Cripton805

If you hit any person its AUTOMATICALLY your fault. Pedestrians have the right away regardless if they are jay walking or smoking a doob in the crosswalk, retard. And dude, suck it up. You werent paying attention and on an offramp there are things called shoulders. If you couldnt stop in time, use that thing. Braking is the worst evasive manuever, steer mannnnnn. Sorry about your Teg though. Live and learn.
YOU ARE WRONG.
I already stated how the driver wouldn't be at fault for the J walking part.

I provided a cridible source too. An attorney and according to my Administrative Justice 101 book. :)

Prozon

Kris
I would have to disagree with that too. "If you hit someone your automatically at fault."
Try this scenario..

What if someone pulls out in front of you? YOU are hitting them but THEY are at fault.

Unlike this scenario where the OP was definitely at fault lol.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
how about we all agree.....to agree....that the op is a fucking moron and should do his homework before bashing people who can probably drive better than him....who's with me? dmv books are free, grab one nigga.....

the4doorway

i agree definately op's fault just be a man grow a pair and admit that that woman drives better then you dude. hell ill be first to admit im not the best driver im not even a good one im average. are there some women drivers that are better then me? most definately cause women drivers dont have a lead foot thats why their insurance is cheaper then mens most of the time. it all boils down to the fact that you should either pay attention more, get glasses, or both plus see if you got ADHD or something like that who knows!

oh and p.s. to not look like an idiot the next time you make a thread calm down and reasonably think about if what your about to say will make you look like a dumbass or not. :thumbsup

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
f*** women drivers.

front damage is the bumper, radiator and support, and hood.......im hoping they dont deem the repair too costly......i cant afford to have this car marked as a total loss.....i have full coverage.....f*** my life.

why me? WHY! the f***ing car of my dreams, ive never been in an accident, ive owned 3 previous cars!!!
:( same shit happened to me bro i feel u mine is not a gsr but it still fuckd up hope they pay you good

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Noooooo, I got more in the morning.......you'll love it! Actually I'm done, I feel like a Dick kinda lol. That last post was actually my female, she is mad at this guy. You know you fucked up when someone else's female gets on your Ass.

Prozon

Kris
It's in the lounge now. That's like open season right?
Just think of it this way, I have to be a dick to somebody, and it might as well be someone who deserves it.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
+1 agreed, and +1 to everyone on this thread from my girl. She hates guys that think they're better drivers.

Jack Rot

Alot of you talk mad s***.

first of all, i wasnt speeding, unless you consider 20mph speeding on an off ramp.

there was not enough time for reaction, coming around the corner and over a slope, 100-150 ft, no brake lights on and the light was green since i came over the bend, most people would assume the car is in motion.

i know how to drive perfectly fine, it was bad timing and way to early, my reaction time was definately off, yea it was my fault i hit her, but there should be no one parked at a light at 4:45 am on a f***ing cell phone. AS I MENTIONED SHE WAS IN AN ACCIDENT ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THIS, obviously she is doing something wrong -_-

you people are so quick to talk s*** and jump all over someones thread, chill out.

Last edited: