Just found this amazing website for ALL car noobies!

DaltonB

The Start is near!
The information on there is pretty basic..
Agreed.. But it's detailed nevertheless and exactly what I, and other aspiring car enthusiasts want.

Plus, how many times does a newbie come onto this forum and ask you basic questions that is on that website?; I did.'

Just trying to contribute! :D

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
nice find

gives you basic information people should know, wish i wouldve had this a few years ago when i was a complete noob.

heykosal

Angkorian
now everyone isnt a genius like you buddy
Or you;)
Just trying to contribute! :D
Yeah I know and I speak for the whole club when I say it's appreciated. I'm just saying, there are a lot of other resources that go into further detail/depth about specific subjects. Usually sites like that one linked that try to cover all the areas just touch base on the basics of each topic.
For example: Garrett Turbo Tech

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Or you;)

Yeah I know and I speak for the whole club when I say it's appreciated. I'm just saying, there are a lot of other resources that go into further detail/depth about specific subjects. Usually sites like that one linked that try to cover all the areas just touch base on the basics of each topic.
For example: Garrett Turbo Tech
Oh, alright. If you have any other site that go deeper in depth, or just give detailed descriptions and stuff of suspension components, could you PM it to me? Thanks!:)