just got a new teggy!!

92 integra gs

hey everyone!!! my name is evan and i am the proud new owner of a black 92 gs integra.5sp of course.only 129,000 miles,upgraded cams and cam gears(skunk) full cold air intake,have header just gotta figure out how to get it on.3in piping to ricey muffler,dont worry it coming off.white racing steering wheel, lowered on black fat fives,coilovers,struts up front and back,and lastly black halo front lights.which are definetly getting traded for 1 piece clears.so heres how i got it.i traded a 91 prelude si with a da integra gront conversian,it was beat down on the outside but the engine was sound.i bought the car for 1100.the integra i got was on craigslist for 2700.i traded the guy my car plus 200 bucks.needless to say im pumped.

BUT.....there are 2 problems with the car.the heater does not work.the guy checked the fuses and said they were good.i turn the knob and nothing works..? any suggestions...?

the second problem is the hatch does not want to latch close.today i spent 20mins trying to get it to close and ot wouldnt..? and help..?

how do i get pics up here so i can show you guys?

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
first off welcome! for the heater issue try the wiring or check the heater core. As far as the latch, you gotta look inside and see what is causing it not to close, maybe throw a flathead screwdriver in there and see if anything is stuck. As far as pics, go to photobucket.com and make an account, then you can get the IMG codes and post some pics!

92 integra gs

first off welcome! for the heater issue try the wiring or check the heater core. As far as the latch, you gotta look inside and see what is causing it not to close, maybe throw a flathead screwdriver in there and see if anything is stuck. As far as pics, go to photobucket.com and make an account, then you can get the IMG codes and post some pics!
thanks for the welcome.i used to have a 3rd gen lude and i was a memeber of preludepower forum and there were tons of peeps...where is eberyone at?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Welcome. What kind of cams do you have?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
welcome. For the latch problem, im almost positive you have the trunk relaease next to the drivers seat. My car had a similar problem and after messing with the actual hatch it ended upo being the release was stuck. hope it works for you.

rgb17

thanks for the welcome.i used to have a 3rd gen lude and i was a memeber of preludepower forum and there were tons of peeps...where is eberyone at?
this forum has basically been dead for some time i guess. i just joined recently but no ones here. Im also at SuperHonda thats where everyone is.