Just got an Integra

MadAlkali

I just got an integra GS 1999. What can i do to make it faster it only has 140 hp right now

Last edited:

Novoken

Change it for a Manual. Just kidding. IHE Thats intake header and exhaust.

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
welcome man. start with basic bolt ons. oh and post some pics.

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club!
I aint gonna tell u how to make it faster till u post pics :nono: LOL

jznsn2u

nice paint, but your car probably makes 140 to the crank, not to the wheels. a stock gsr makes about 170@the crank/ about140 to the wheels. upgrade your intake/headers/exhaust if you want more power.

MadAlkali

aight any suggestions on which exhaust to get? how much horsepower do they usually add? same with headers. i have 1k to spend on everything right now

i wna hopefully get it to 170 hp

Last edited:

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
put as much stickers on the car as you can, cuz each will give you about 5-10hp :lol:

from 140 -200 on an auto tranny is not an easy task.

mirrorimg

i wna hopefully get it to 200 hp
put as much stickers on the car as you can, cuz each will give you about 5-10hp :lol:

from 140 -200 on an auto tranny is not an easy task.
200 HP is not an easy task on an LS. Auto tranny isnt going to matter if he has to spend 2k to get his engine up to speed.
o hm how much horsepower do exhausts usually add
You might get 5whp.

Intake, Header, and Exhaust help the car breathe better, because the current parts are restrictive. The upgrade only helps so much though, and more gains would be seen from these supporting mods with internal engine work.

If you want to see 200 WHP.
Intake
Header
Exhaust
Higher compression pistons
Aftermarket cams (Crower/Brian Crower) with valvetrain.
- A CRV P8R head is the best flowing non-vtec head around, and will help you in your power goals.
- You could, on the other hand, have your head ported and polished once you have the internals done.
Lightened flywheel
A good tune.

Gotta pay to play. $1000 isnt going to get you too far. You can probably buy an intake and header, and get an axle back with the money you have.

da1prettyboii

i say bump the performance and use the money to slam it and put some sick azz rims on it!!!
or swap it to 5speed for feture performance upgrades.....