just got me a Integra Ls so happy

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
Hey everyone just got me a 94 Integra. traded for a em2. I'm much happier for having a Integra. los more possibilities and easier hp gains. I do have lots of plans for a gsr head swap or just looking for a gsr engine. looking for ways to beat my roommates 99 si. Lol I'm on my phone and I'll post pics when I'm off of work. it's black with raceland coilovers, wire tuck, I/h/e all from the looks of it no name brands. real loud ricey exhaust, changing that asap. type r front sway bar and a Megan racing rear sway bar. hope for it to be a fun project!

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
thanks for welcoming, pics will be up here in the next couple hours, saved the car also by a guy who was crazy about line green -_- but fixed alot of it, and looking to get it back to respectable status lol

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
haha I like the sound of that, was able to get some pics on here. can get more later.
I pulled out the head unit and this SOB took the whole dash out just to spray pain the frame lime green...

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Looks good, Would look better if the whole car was the same color as the bumper. :)

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
im torn between colors and cant decide. Wondering to either go with the grey, or go all black. and i got to buy a new exhaust. thiis ricer has some 4 inch pipe on it, and I cant hear myself think. and ill need to get a new head unit. no music in the car due to this guy cutting EVERYTHING in the car. gonna be a fun long day off tomorrow. lol

R13

The other asshole
Black would be easier, Wouldn't have to go to all the trouble to paint the door seals and stuff, They grey is just less common so it's nice to see once in a while.

Swerve

Shawn
Yea gray wouldnt make the door jams and bay look bad if they were black, but if you go black make sure to get Nighthawk Black Pearl.

Evan_Almighty

Super BA
lol of course! but im leaning towards the grey, saw a EK on another forums and it was that grey with green volk te37 rims. looks really clean, and yea even iff the door jams arent painted it would still look nice. and the si rims that are on it now would look cleaner. maybe some EP3 seats, or just get the black RSX seats. they are all nice.