just got my RSX

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
rims 18, a touch screen, take off the back window wiper, cold air intake, headers, 4in bluetip exhaust, angel eyes in the front, fog lights.
Thats the plan right now. More of a look car then a speed.
Halos look good in a few cars, but not many. I like them for the DC because it has circle already. Most cars look kinda cheap. Black housing looks good!

Cripton805

Halos look good in a few cars, but not many. I like them for the DC because it has circle already. Most cars look kinda cheap. Black housing looks good!
I just don't like the quality of all aftermarket lights. (housing)
The plastic is just so cheap as hell.

Polska

If it's for looks, why getting the header, etc?
It's auto. You won't see much from anything other than sound.

As far as angel eyes. Your stock ones are clean as hell...

Just do some research before you hack. You might find you would have liked another route.
A lip, nice suspension, DC5 ITR, or some wheels that will have a little meat will look damn sweet and you will feel a world of a difference over little bolt ons that won't give you powaaa.

Simple > Too much
Less mods make the ones you do have stand out...

Heres inspiration. For example, very light, fairly cheap mods.

And this is why i joined this site. So that you guys could give me great advice. The suspension is a great idea but what happens if i hit a speed bump or a pot hole :(

Cripton805

And this is why i joined this site. So that you guys could give me great advice. The suspension is a great idea but what happens if i hit a speed bump or a pot hole :(
Nothing unless youre on a dip going at an unsafe speed.
Dont go slammed. Id rather function than not... lol
As tempting an clean as it is.
My setup is a little less than 2 inches and thats perfect on my Teg.
With my setup, I can corner 20mph corners at 40mph.

You have to pick a quality setup and call skips on that Ebay stuff.
With a good suspension, your car will be like a night and day difference.
It will seem like your car is faster because you can actually move around in traffic and corners with minimal body roll. Your car will hug corners and you will feel your car more instictively. As silly as that sounds. You will connect with it much more and feel in control.

Theres suspensions with Damper adjustment and I would highly recommend that if you can save the cash. What that means, is that you will be able to adjust the stiffness of your setup. When you are driving on corners or highway, you can set stiff. When your DD you can set a little softer.

Anyway the most important thing is... always get quality parts to avoid costly fixes to replace or avoid damages to the rest of your suspension components.

Currently Im running a full Eibach setup.
Perfect for street.

speed bump - i turn my wheels wayyy to the side, doesn't seem to scrape that way. haha

potholes - swerve. ;] lol.

BugJuice

If it's for looks, why getting the header, etc?
It's auto. You won't see much from anything other than sound.

As far as angel eyes. Your stock ones are clean as hell...

Just do some research before you hack. You might find you would have liked another route.
A lip, nice suspension, DC5 ITR, or some wheels that will have a little meat will look damn sweet and you will feel a world of a difference over little bolt ons that won't give you powaaa.

Simple > Too much
Less mods make the ones you do have stand out...

Heres inspiration. For example, very light, fairly cheap mods.

except for the seats lol.

j13

Keep It Clean
nice ride man, but why the base auto? for that price you could have gotten a nice 6 Speed TypeS..over all very clean bro, make it low and slow and unsxxn..just like me!

dlo253

2x
LMAOOO
true bout the lights. My friend as a integra and he tinted the rear lights and its been a couple of months and he hasnt had anything said to him bout it. Im 50/50 on it.
The tinted lights will look great I think. But on black they shouldn't be Hella dark IMO. I'd just do one or two LIGHT coats And buff em out.

Polska

nice ride man, but why the base auto? for that price you could have gotten a nice 6 Speed TypeS..over all very clean bro, make it low and slow and unsxxn..just like me!
Im just not a fan of stick. And type S is way to fast for me and the fuel cost more. Im happy with the base auto, i all ready got crap from my friends but i dont care. I love my RSX <3:D lol

whatevrthefrag

lookin good man. personally, i don't like the idea of tinting tail lights. looks tacky to me. i love how the all red stands out and looks clean IMO.

looking foward to see where this car goes!
X2 100% agreed
sepcially when dropped with some 16's :rocker: it'll be fucking dope

WAR 178

Premium User
that price is a little high for a non type s with that many miles, but it looks clean!
x2... a bit pricey with that milage! Clean looking..Dont tint the tails or do the angel eye front. Look for various oem body parts. Not just for the good fitment, but for the retaining value!