Just got new bfg's

01teggy

Just got a fresh set of bfgoodrich g-force tires. Summer performance. Went from a 195/55r15 to a 205/50r15 tire makes the car look a lot more aggrisive and is like glue on the road. Drove up to college in snow about half way (im near the poconos) and they were even pretty good in that, driven through some deep stuff and didnt get stuck once... yet. ha but would definettally recommend to anyone looking for an all year round aggresive performance tire

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have them on my car too, some 205/45/16's. They were great....now their barely above the wear bars and wet traction's not so good. They haven't gotten loud like performance tires tend to do when the tread gets low. But one of the best tires I've tried over the years, comparable to Falken Ziex 502's, better than Kumho Supra 712's <--got real loud on low tread.

They're g-Force sport.

Last edited:

samace_sg

Second Glance
Im in Jersey and I actually was looking at this tire but was worried about driving through some snow and rain. Which G-force tire are you running?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Actually by driving in temps under roughly 30-35 degrees, you're just ruining those tires. The compound is designed to be used on higher temp surfaces. When you drive a summer performance tire on cold roads, it just chews them up and shortens their life-span.