Just installed an EBAY turbo kit!! LOOK AT THIS

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
[QUOTE)

anybody else have any good or bad experiences they wanna share? :)[/QUOTE]

I had a BAD experience with an N1 style from ebay...looks jus like the apexi N1...used that shit for bout 2 months n that shit crap out on me...i freakn blew the weldin off the muffler...bad welding quality muffler..got it for 30bucks shipped....i had a custom pipin made n the muffler cant take the wear n tear of everyday drivin...n inside the muffler are a bunch of cotton which suppost to dampen the sound..but hell NO!!!!....thats my story..no more ebay!!

MidniteFreedom

is the ebay turbo also smog pass? such as has a carb number in order to smog? im thinking about going turbo later on. the only turbo im thinking is greddy since its legal.

BoostedITR41

sOuL said:
dude send me a link, i really wanna go turbo and my buget is probably smaller than that customers...LOL

you get what you pay for remember that. so when the wastegate falls off and all the welds on the mani crack don't cry about it

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
MidniteFreedom said:
is the ebay turbo also smog pass? such as has a carb number in order to smog? im thinking about going turbo later on. the only turbo im thinking is greddy since its legal.
once you get a FMIC and a BOV... its no longer legit... but that all depends on your laws and emissions of your state

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
BoostedITR41 said:
you get what you pay for remember that. so when the wastegate falls off and all the welds on the mani crack don't cry about it
yea i've heard many things about the manifold cracking over and over again.

4DoorGSR

the ebay turbo kit is pretty good actually. just have to get a better manifold and bov

Shea

well now...
sleepinghatch said:
be sure to update this thread in a couple months....
exactly what he said...

and the bearings inside the turbine housing will go because i'm sure it wasn't balanced with the precision that greddy or full race uses, it will last for a while then start to act up and the customer will end up paying for all that *crap* AND a good setup so i don't see the point of a tight budget...? :roll: