Just ordered my baby a new heart

90 Da9

I just ordered my baby her new heart. She should be getting the transplant in about 2 weeks. I got the sir 1 b16a. Motor tranny ecu.... Just wondering if anybody has this setup in there gen 2. I'm gonna boost it so just wondering if anybody has any negative or positive feedback thanks :):):)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Wow...that must've put you back some. Did you get the complete swap? Where'd you get it from? I can't wait to see the finished product.

90 Da9

g3teg97 said:
Wow...that must've put you back some. Did you get the complete swap? Where'd you get it from? I can't wait to see the finished product.

I did not get the complete swap only motor tranny and ecu. I am going to use my ls axles, shiftlinkge and mounts. I orderd the motor from Hmotorsonline.com so far all of my friends that got there motor from there had nothing but good things to say. And steve the owner helped me out with what i needed. Everything cost me 1500$ to my house that is with shipping and i live in Long Island. The warehouse is statened in California. I highley recomend this sight very good customer service and very good produce. I can;t wait :)

sOuL

90 Da9 said:
I did not get the complete swap only motor tranny and ecu. I am going to use my ls axles, shiftlinkge and mounts. I orderd the motor from Hmotorsonline.com so far all of my friends that got there motor from there had nothing but good things to say. And steve the owner helped me out with what i needed. Everything cost me 1500$ to my house that is with shipping and i live in Long Island. The warehouse is statened in California. I highley recomend this sight very good customer service and very good produce. I can;t wait :)
nice get some pics of b4 and after 8) oh by the way im from Long Island im from Long Beach, i just left in april and moved to ohio.... man i miss LB :???: everyone use to meet up wensday night at Nathans in Oceanside during the summer I miss all that...

90 Da9

Yea nathans was the shit. Now everything is goin down in suffollk county. We meeeting up on DPA in 10 degree weather so much fun lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
When is this swap going down? I know somebody with the B16 swap in his teg, he loves it. Pretty sure he will be boosting it also.

FAST4TEG

B-16 swap

I have the b-16 a swap in my teg and i love it. the shorter gears make the car quick. The only thing that dissapointed me was the lack of torque but i went from a ls/ vtec to the b-16 so i guess i was a little spoiled. I just cant wait till i get it boosted.

XSI_DA_IN_TN

B16A in mine. I like. Traded my jun programmed ecu and vtec controller for my old ecu with hondata, yesterday. Fuck some emitions testing!!!!! Difference between night and day. Crazy shit, but 1st gear stomp at 4000 rpm, broke tires loose. Don't understand it. Bottom end more power.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Damn...i cant wait to do my B16a swap, post pics man and let us know how the install goes, I'll probably order mine from there soon enough!