Just out of curiosity

Hitachinaka

I have noticed that in the import tuning seen, there are alot of people that have the (i will say it in english) the green and yellow sticker one there rides. It just seems kinda weird seeing people driving around like they are some kinda racer, but they have this sticker that means that they are a (new driver) or are people just trying to look cool cause it is a nihon car sticker??????

Hitachinaka

My point is "WHATS THE POINT" of the (new driver) sticker on the rice rockets in north america, when obviously they are not trying to display it for its purpose?

Hitachinaka

I am just looking for some kinda answer to this nonsense.

99integie

well next time when u see someone with the sticker, pull up beside em, ask em nicely "why do you have that sticker on your car? do you think your a racer?" Answear Solved..

99integie

north america? in canada where i live ppl have N stickers for noobie drivers, if they dont show it up on the back of their car, they will get points and ticketed, which will then cause you to get your liscence suspended, then you will have to start the whole N liscence all over again....

hamfacekilla

some people rock it because they think their cool and others have it to represent that they are new to the import world