Just out of curiosity

Apollo

Oh my God guys, "Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?!"

- That's what this thread reminds me of :what:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

naw im assuming the op is from japan and is wondering why everyone who rocks the new driver badge things its cool when in fact it symbolizes that you are a new driver. its completly different in my eyes. its just another "jdm fan boy thing"

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

I was thinking the same exact thing. Threads like these can go on forever because there isn't one single right answer. It all comes down to personal preference.

99integie

People do what they want. I used to rock one until the suction cup failed.
yeah exactly, if they wanna do it, they do it, honestly who gives a fuck if they have a yellow n green sticker, thats their prob..... this post is stupid n shouldnt be made... this guy should get banned, we dont need stupid nonsence threads like these in this forums, it just makes clubintegra.net look bad with these dumb tards on

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
jdm stuff looks cool a lot of the time and i wish it had come stock over here... but its not that great. why not keep your shit american?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah exactly, if they wanna do it, they do it, honestly who gives a fuck if they have a yellow n green sticker, thats their prob..... this post is stupid n shouldnt be made... this guy should get banned, we dont need stupid nonsence threads like these in this forums, it just makes clubintegra.net look bad with these dumb tards on
*Clubintegra.com :thumbs up