just tested my car on the auto x track

x3dimples

hey as you know there was a auto x even today in marina , California i have a b20vtec running stock ls ecu for now i got my car to do 61 secs around the track. it was my first time i got pictures and a video of me driving. soon to come up in a bit. it was fun and a great experience i think i would have done better if i wasn't so lazy to put in my 3 point tower brace in the engine bay. had a lot of body roll since i did not put one it i could have shaved off a few secs. keep in mind i did 61 seconds with no tower strut and no power steering my other friends in there db8 got 58 secs with tower struts and they had power steering. there was a dc2 real type r hitting 52 secs, and he was all stock. next auto x in on march 13 or 14 i think. it was a great experience you get 4 runs for 35 dollars and you take turns.

my build thread

slo-LS

awesome!

i can't wait, i'll be there in march!
:drive:

96GSRteg

Tyler
This sounds awesome! I want to track my car in about a year once everything i want to be done is complete. dont forget to post vids!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
nice time compared to the DC2 itr but you should upgrade the sway bars if you didn't already, get rid of some body roll, i got a DB too im right there with you on that subject

x3dimples

yeah i wanted to put the tower strut in but then had no time. i have my sways in but i want a thicker one proabbayl asr thant he type r the type r dc2 was on stock suspension and no mods at all it was pretty crazy he was fast. but it depends on the driver i guess not the car