Just traded my 16" Blue Rota grids!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
B18TEG said:
ob. . . i found the fake optionals on jdmcarboy.com . . .check em out. . .theyre not that bad of a price,. . . and now your gonna have to get me some toyos . . .. yeah!!! when im ready for some good tires ill pm ya . . . .shouldnt be too long. . . .project psssh DA is well on its way!!1
yeah I've seen those, I've just never heard anything about that site

B18TEG

BLACK DA
the alt has 17's. . . but i just bought falkens all around. . . .235/45r17 yea. . .and i could have gone 245 for the same price but i restrained myself

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice trade :thumbs up.... btw i like the rims... but god dammit i'm sick of it... i see every RSX with them... lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
5Zigen sells them in a forged and cast model. Which ones are they? I don't see someone trading forged 5Zigens for cast Rota's but that would be nice Forged 5Z > Rota

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
dc2GS-R said:
5Zigen sells them in a forged and cast model. Which ones are they? I don't see someone trading forged 5Zigens for cast Rota's but that would be nice Forged 5Z > Rota
how can I tell what they are?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
obd1kenobi said:
Nope! there will be no pictures of the car till its painted!!!!
why not?! i won't make fun of you anymore. i personally like your 7 different colors of paint. it adds character to your car.

boonsey

good trade, awesome wheels, (he actually traded you 5Zigen's for your Rota's????)......... anyways, gl with the your build send some pics by when your finish......