Just wow...

Rayda9

This guy rolled into the honda dealer i work at complaining his 94 GSR coupe pulls to the left... So the technician puts it up on the alignment rack and checks it, everything comes up fine. Guy pays and leaves, comes back 2 hours later saying it still pulls to the left. Thet check it again on warranty pay, and they show nothing's wrong so he heads out again.. Another 20 mins rolls by and he's back AGAIN!! This time he's screaming at the service manager and all, and they manager brings the technicial up to talk to the guy. What the guy didnt mention was he was 632 pounds and they needed him up in the car while they did the alignment to make it run straight for the guy... Weirdest monday ever. I'm done for the week boss, can I take the rest of it off? :roll:

Rayda9

The guy took it to our service lane and the tech works downstairs.. Lot porter took it down while the dude(s) sat in the customer lounge. When the technician saw the guy.. Bricks were shat. I laughed so hard I blew a gasket and had to change my shirt cuz my nose was bleeding so bad.

Rayda9

I agree OG.. But our lot porters arent as bright as a sparkplug so yeah.. They're always half baked which is why I drive my DA into the shop myself. Last time a lot porter touched a lowered car, they bottomed out an EK with a cat back exhaust and it yanked the engine + mounts and made the engine drop so now we owe the customer practically a new car.. So fun~

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh fuck. They're not just stoners; they're fucking idiots

Rayda9

Haha! You aint lyin.. I work at Criswell Honda in MD.. Im a parts stock tech though but trying to bust my @$$ to get up on the counter like my ol' buddy Jeff.. He had hookups in the aftermarket scene as a wholesale guy as well.. Knew people in Tein, AEM, Fujita and other places like Seibon and so on... Miss him tho, best parts guy ever!

Rayda9

Thank god im not as big as that guy.. Im literally just 1/3 the weight and I still feel bad for my car

SbS91TeG

Banned
Was there a bucket of butter in the back so he can get in and out of car jeez gotta love america lol

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
That GSR must be bogged down and slow as phuck when he gets behind the wheel. =/