Justin's Thread

Ganyon

Ganyon, post a link to them
Heres the top hats.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-2-PCS-EF-EG-EK-DA-DC2-B20-COILOVER-SHOCKS-STRUT-TOWER-TOP-MOUNT-TOP-HATS-/390598995782?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Integra&hash=item5af183af46&vxp=mtr

Also, the difference between the koni yellows and str.t's is a lot. The yellows can take more of a drop, whereas the str.t's can only do 1.5 inches. The yellows also have adjustable perches so you can adjust how high or low you want your springs to sit on the strut. Plus the yellows probably ride a lot better.

osiris19

Have you checked your taillight gaskets? The water could be coming in through there and running behind the trim piece to the bottom of the hatch.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didn't seem bad when I pulled my lights. I'll have to recheck then again. I have a socket set that was brand new that I keep in the spare compartment and it's rusted now from the water. My tire pump box is soggy too.

Sent from my Nexus 7

themiller13

Mines leaks as well. I changed taillight gaskets and I still have a leak. Guess I have to do it again.
Remove all the trim, position yourself in the cargo area and have a friend with a hose spray water on the car. Look for seeping water. That's how I sourced all of my leaks.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Honestly it wasn't bad at all, mine came right out. Note it will leave some glue residue so I did use a grinder with a bristle disk.