Justin's Thread

98GS

Don't go cheap on those when u get them. I've got a couple friends that have had nothing but problems. One of my buddies replaced the ballists twice and still has problems. I think its Shotty wiring though.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'll get then from ddm tuning, I've heard good things about their products

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

Nick_C78

Nice work on finding an unmolested car. I wish I had done the same. Mine had been raped my times over by the previous owner. Cool to see you actually working on cleaning it up a little and routine maintenance. Most people just jump in to all kinds of shit instead of taking the time to just make it run smooth and look clean. Kudos sir.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Nice work on finding an unmolested car. I wish I had done the same. Mine had been raped my times over by the previous owner. Cool to see you actually working on cleaning it up a little and routine maintenance. Most people just jump in to all kinds of shit instead of taking the time to just make it run smooth and look clean. Kudos sir.
Hey thanks man!:)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
So I'm faced with a upcoming issue, I need new tires and my rims are trash and I feel like it would be a waste to put good tires on rims look terrible.
I'm liking both of these styles at the moment
Rota slips

And BBS like this

Want to get some opinions as I am torn

renarudo

I like the first choice; but if you like that style you probably should look into some used gsr fat fives. The most important thing is to get what makes you happy. Happy hunting.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
So I'm faced with a upcoming issue, I need new tires and my rims are trash and I feel like it would be a waste to put good tires on rims look terrible.
I'm liking both of these styles at the moment
Rota slips

And BBS like this

Want to get some opinions as I am torn
I would get the slips. The BBS will only look if you're slammed imo.